Exegens® provides tools and methodologies to improve performance in order to achieve rapid, valid and measurable results for manufacturing, services and trade companies. Following the continue studies, research and experience, our company has developed original approaches, constantly adapting to the current economic context.
Exegens® developed an implementing system for continuous cost improvement policy (Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment, MCPD). The main innovations in management are:
- Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD);
- Productivity Business Model (PBM);
- Management Branding (MB);
- Daily Cost Management (DCM);
- Annual Manufacturing Improvement Budgets (AMIB);
- Annual Manufacturing Cash Improvement Budget (AMCIB);
- Waste Elasticity of Losses (WEL).
These innovations in management have been published by Dr. Alin Posteucă in the books:
|Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD) Profitability Scenarios: Systematic and Systemic Improvement of Manufacturing Costs – Productivity Press New York (USA), Oct. 2018.|
Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD) Transformation: Uncovering Hidden Reserves of Profitability – Productivity Press New York (USA), Feb. 2018.
Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD) and Methods Design Concept (MDC): The Path to Competitiveness – Productivity Press New York (USA) , 2017.