Exegens® provides tools and methodologies to improve performance in order to achieve rapid, valid and measurable results for manufacturing, services and trade companies. Following the continue studies, research and experience, our company has developed original approaches, constantly adapting to the current economic context.
Exegens® developed an implementing system for continuous cost improvement policy (Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment, MCPD). The main innovations in management are:
- Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD);
- Productivity Business Model (PBM);
- Management Branding (MB);
- Daily Cost Management (DCM);
- Annual Manufacturing Improvement Budgets (AMIB);
- Annual Manufacturing Cash Improvement Budget (AMCIB);
- Waste Elasticity of Losses (WEL).
These innovations in management have been published by Dr. Dr. MBA Alin Posteuca in the book Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD) and Methods Design Concept (MDC): The Path to Competitiveness at Productivity Press Publishing in New York (USA) on March 2017.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your organization with our consulting and our open/in house training services.