Planning the productive capacities needed to meet current and future needs of customers is a continuous challenge for all companies. To continuously increase competitiveness and meet strategies related to it, companies need to understand continuously the current state of available capacities and associated constraints by creating a management system that seek to synchronize all company and suppliers processes to specific customer needs.
To survive in a very competitive market and to achieve a reasonable profit, Exegens® offers companies a systemic and systematic approach to knowledge and continuous improvement of available capabilities through:
- reducing Total Lead Time by coordinating activities according to customer needs;
- synchronization of all business processes of company and suppliers to takt time level;
- increasing flexibility to customer requirements by reducing batch sizes;
- continuously reducing losses for equipment, men, materials and utilities;
- continuously reducing Work in process (WIP);
- reducing materials, components and spare parts inventory;
- reducing the finished goods inventory.
The Value Stream Mapping & Process Mapping training program enables participants to understand the physical and information route performed by the order of a client through the entire company and what kind of inputs must be ensured in order to facilitate de outputs of goods/ services having the correct quality, in time and with an acceptable cost, and in accordance with company strategies. The Value Stream Mapping and Process Mapping techniques are for all employees, used to determine where the main constraints are and what means can be used to reduce or eliminate these constraints.
For companies, the Value Stream Mapping & Process Mapping training program by Exegens® offers the following potential future benefits:
- increasing the accuracy of planning capabilities required in accordance with current and future needs of customers;
- defining and reducing Total Lead Time for each product family;
- identifying the opportunities toreduce Total Lead Time;
- increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of product family processes;
- defining the optimal level of Work in process (WIP);
- reducing stocks of raw materials, components, spare parts and finished products;
- reducing the time for internal supply of raw materials and componenets; etc.
From individual perspective, the Value Stream Mapping & Process Mapping training program by Exegens® can increase and enhance your knowledge and skills to support the continuous improvement of business processes, can increase the level of adaptability to the current professional requirements and can increase the opportunities for career development.
Exegens® Innovations in Management:
Exegens® developed an implementing system for continuous cost improvement policy (Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment, MCPD). The main innovations in management are:
- Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD);
- Productivity Business Model (PBM);
- Management Branding (MB);
- Daily Cost Management (DCM);
- Annual Manufacturing Improvement Budgets (AMIB);
- Annual Manufacturing Cash Improvement Budget (AMCIB);
- Waste Elasticity of Losses (WEL).
These innovations in management have been published by Dr. Alin Posteucă in the books:
Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD) and Methods Design Concept (MDC): The Path to Competitiveness – at Productivity Press Publishing in New York (USA) on March 2017.
Reference – 402 Pages – 72 B/W Illustrations
Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD) Transformation: Uncovering Hidden Reserves of Profitability – at Productivity Press Publishing in New York (USA) on Februaty 2018.
Reference – 318 Pages – 40 B/W Illustrations
Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD) will be presented during the Value Stream Mapping &Process Mapping training program.