10 Major Challenges of Profitable Digital Transformation
More and more companies are lining up for the new journey of profitable digital transformation.
The following 10 major challenges of profitable digital transformation I have met in several production companies in recent months:
- The Lack of Real Managerial Commitment for Digital Transformation;
- Lack of a Robust Multiannual Master Plan for Digital Transformation;
- Resistance to Change at All Levels;
- The Lack of Total and Continuous Involvement of All Departments and Beyond;
- Reactive Managerial Behaviour;
- Poor or Poorly Defined Processes (especially the future ones);
- Poor or Poorly Defined Work Method (especially the future ones);
- Incorrect and/or Incomplete Improvement Project Implementation;
- Lack of a Real Pre-assessment Mechanism of the Opportunity and Feasibility of Digital Transformation;
- Make-or-Buy Digital Transformation.
Are these major challenges true? Which do you think are the most important? Why?
Exegens®: Achieving and Sustaining Your Digital Trasformation 👉 Download Exegens Brochure