Strategic Kaizen Training
Daily Kaizen is very important, but it is very difficult for all organizations to completely and continuously achieve all their operational and financial expectations simultaneously using only this. Strategic Kaizen is required to achieve all that.
In short, Strategic Kaizen is top-down leadership to simultaneously meet strategic operational and financial expectations through the continuous and complete transformation of organizations at all levels to achieve the ideal state of flow, the state of Synchronous Profitable Operations, without investment, for the continuous benefit of all stakeholders.
In this context, 7 reasons can be highlighted in favor of Strategic Kaizen:
- continuous measurement and study of the full potential for strategic productivity improvements – strategic alignment;
- calculating the annual target level of profit per minute required to be met through Strategic Kaizen in a feasible manner;
- establishing productivity expectations to be strategic improved in a stratified manner at product, process, and company level;
- simultaneous harmonious financial and operational strategic reconciliation;
- continuous financial visibility of strategic productivity improvements at the budget and cost level;
- specific continuous running for organizing, planning and learning;
- continuous implementation of Strategic Kaizen projects in six steps, regardless of the sales trend (increasing or decreasing).
Manufacturing organizations need a strategic productivity improvement method that includes the concepts of “synchronization” and “profitability”. They need Strategic Kaizen.
Come to our unique training to learn how to be a Strategic Kaizen Coach from the author of the Strategic Kaizen concept.
Source: Alin Posteuca on LinkedIn