Profitable production planning is and will remain an eternal challenge to ensuring the prosperity and dignity of companies in a global market. Even though there are different approaches to achieving the target profitability through productivity in the production planning stage, these approaches do not guarantee consistent planning, creation, and sustenance of synchronous profitable operations for multiannual and annual target profit. In feedback to this predicament, Alin Posteucă develops a new system called Speed-Based Target Profit (SBTP).
SBTP is the profitable production management and manufacturing improvement system that approaches production planning to achieve unit speed of target profit for target products through manufacturing cost improvement and bottleneck profitability control for maximum takt time. Managers and practitioners within manufacturing companies will discover a practical approach for cost down and cash up by applying a powerful operational profitable production planning formula to meet profitability expectations through productivity based on strong leadership with the help of a specific system for feedforward, concurrent, and feedback control.
Who Should Attend?
This Profitable Production Planning training showcases what it really means to manage and improve production planning to meet both profit and customer needs at the same time. The training program is specially designed for:
- top managers,
- production planning professionals,
- improvement professionals,
- process engineers,
- accounting staff,
- procurement, marketing and sales staff.
What will you learn during this training session?
This Profitable Production Planning Training will help participants to:
- understand the need to change the current paradigms of production planning;
- understand what SBTP is and why it is very necessary to practice it;
- calculate SBTP and takt profit together with takt time;
- understand how they can develop their own SBTP mechanism in their companies;
- know how to make predictions of productivity growth by improving productivity;
- fully understand and apply the SBTP control trilogy: feedforward, concurrent and feedback control.
- analyze the case studies presented and adapt them to the situation in their companies.
What are the expected results?
By adopting the SBTP system, your company will be able to consistently achieve unit speed of target profit in the bottleneck process for fulfilling annual and multiannual target profit as a unique and effective way through a new profitable production planning paradigm that operates according to its own production system.
1) Changing the production planning paradigm;
2) Developing the SBTP mechanism;
3) Supporting efforts to implement the SBTP system;
4) Feedforward control for production planning and scheduling;
5) Concurrent and feedback control for the development of synchronous and profitable operations;
6) SBTP case studies: presentation, discussions and directions for applying SBTP in your companies;
7) Questions & answers.
The trainer of the Profitable Production Planning training session will be Dr. Alin Posteucă, who is the author of Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD) and Speed-Based Target Profit (SBTP) concepts, published in four books at Productivity Press – Routledge/ CRC, New York (USA):