Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) monitoring is important to understand and address the evolution of companies at the shop floor level. Horizontal and vertical communication and establishing responsibilities in reviewing KPIs at regular intervals are essential to achieve the consistent improvements required by deep root cause analysis. Choosing the most pressing issues requires the use and continuous development of a managerial system to ensure consistent controls at short intervals to provide prompt and accurate responses to any deviation from KPIs targets (up or down) in order to create a system stability with the help of a good problem solving process. Therefore, the goal of Exegens® for Problem Solving Techniques is to achieve the expected results, especially for Safety, Quality, Delivery & Costs, by creating a proactive problem management culture.
From the Problem Solving Techniques perspective, Exegens® offers companies a systemic and systematic approach to knowledge and continuous improvement of KPIs performance at the shop floor level by:
- the rapid and easy recognition of KPIs related targets and inter-correlated relations of KPIs deviations;
- monitoring the control intervals of current deviations of KPIs;
- >reducing errors by reducing and/ or eliminating all incorrect entries in the system;
- focusing activities on solving the most important issues;
- >ensuring a deep understanding of the issues (from Go & See to the structured problem approach);
- monitoring process confirmations after countermeasures implementation;
- preparing effective and efficient day-to-day meetings to address interdepartmental issues.
The Problem Solving Techniques training program enables participants to understand the role, objectives and concepts of Problem Solving, by explaining the theoretical and practical relationship between business planning, their control and continuous improvement of processes and activities at shop floor level..
For companies, the Problem Solving Techniques training program by Exegens® offers the following potential future benefits:
- continuous improvement of system stability;
- reducing the sensitivity of the system to internal and external stimuli;
- achieving a reliable and repeatable performance.
From an individual perspective, the Problem Solving Techniques training program by Exegens® can increase and enhance your knowledge and skills to support problem solving, can increase the level of adaptability to current and future professional performance requirements, and can increase the opportunities for career development.