Cost reduction and price competitiveness is a continuous challenge for all companies, both for future products and especially for existing products. A powerful CONTROLLING system involves knowing and continually improving costs, whether you are a large or small manufacturing, service, commerce, or distribution company.
To survive in high-competitive markets and to make a reasonable profit, Exegens® offers companies a systemic and systematic approach to cost knowledge and improvement by:
- presenting the interaction between knowledge and cost reduction goals and other company goals;
- presenting directions for designing and developing a costing and budgeting system;
- addressing costs for each product family;
- determining the level of current unit cost;
- setting targets for continuous cost improvement based on market signals;
- identifying opportunities and means to meet cost targets based on losses & waste in processes;
- developing, implementing and monitoring plans to continuously improve costs.
The Controlling II. Cost Reduction and Profitability training program enable participants to understand the role, objectives, concepts and principles of Controlling activity by explaining the theoretical and practical relations between business planning, their control and continuous improvement of processes and activities.
For companies, the Controlling II. Cost Reduction and Profitability training program by Exegens® gives you the chance to improve your approach to cost reduction strategies, to current cost problems in processes, and to form managers to facilitate consistent cost improvement.
From an individual perspective, the Controlling II. Cost Reduction and Profitability training program by Exegens® can grow and enhance your knowledge and skills of knowing and continuously improving costing and budgeting structures, increase the degree of adaptability to current professional performance requirements, and enhance career development opportunities.
Exegens® Innovations in Management:
EXEGENS® developed an implementing system for continuous cost improvement policy (Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment, MCPD). The main innovations in management are:
- Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD);
- Productivity Business Model (PBM);
- Daily Cost Management (DCM);
- Annual Manufacturing Improvement Budgets (AMIB);
- Annual Manufacturing Cash Improvement Budget (AMCIB).
These innovations in management have been published by Dr. Alin Posteucă in the books: