Cost reduction and price competitiveness is a continuous challenge for all companies, both for future products and especially for existing products. A performing CONTROLLING system involves knowing and continually improving costs, whether you are a large or small manufacturing, service, commerce, or distribution company.
In order to survive in high-competitive markets and to achieve a reasonable profit, Exegens® offers companies a systematic and systematic approach to knowledge and improvement of cost by:
- addressing costs for each product family;
- determining the level of current unit cost;
- setting targets for continuous cost improvement based on market signals;
- identifying opportunities and means to meet cost targets based on losses/ waste in processes;
- developing, implementing and monitoring plans to continuously improve costs.
The Controlling. The Business Profitability training program allows participants to understand the role, objectives, concepts and principles of the Controlling activity by explaining the theoretical and practical relationship between business planning, their control, and continuously improving processes and activities.
For companies, the Controlling. The Business Profitability training program by Exegens® offers the chance to improve the way to address cost reduction strategies, current cost problems in processes, and form managers to facilitate consistent cost improvement.
From the individual perspective, the Controlling. The Business Profitability training program by Exegens® can enhance and emphasize your knowledge and skills for the continuous knowledge and improvement of cost structure and budgeting, can increase your degree of adaptability to current professional performance requirements, and can enhance your career development opportunities.
Exegens® Innovations in Management:
EXEGENS® developed an implementing system for continuous cost improvement policy (Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment, MCPD). The main innovations in management are:
- Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD);
- Productivity Business Model (PBM);
- Management Branding (MB);
- Daily Cost Management (DCM);
- Annual Manufacturing Improvement Budgets (AMIB);
- Annual Manufacturing Cash Improvement Budget (AMCIB);
- Waste Elasticity of Losses (WEL).
These innovations in management have been published by Dr. Alin Posteucă in the books: