The current and future economic environment provides companies with new and diverse challenges and often demands the need for consistent business rethinking that will ensure healthy future growth by continually improving activities. Companies in all industries, regardless of size, need a consistent productivity approach to create a disciplined working environment based on teamwork and continuous flow improvement in order to secure and sustain the company’s goals and strategies on medium and long term.
From the Basics of Productivity training session perspective, Exegens® offers companies a unique, systemic and systematic approach to knowledge and continuous improvement of productivity by:
- establishing and developing vision, mission and productivity strategies using Productivity Business Model – Exegens® concept;
- stabilizing and increasing productivity of processes and product family flows;
- stabilizing and increasing productivity of equipment;
- setting priorities in choosing and running profitable projects to improve productivity and quality (setting targets and means to reach them);
- continuous monitoring of process confirmations (ensuring compliance with standards);
- monitoring the performance of improvements;
- creating an environment of work where people are respected and happy.
The unique training provided by Exegens® on the Basics of Productivity allows participants to understand the specific role, objectives and concepts of increased productivity growth by explaining the theoretical and practical relationship between business planning, their control and continuous improvement of processes and activities at strategic level and at the shop floor level.
For companies, the Basics of Productivity training session by Exegens® offers the following potential future benefits:
- sales growth;
- consistently increase operating profit;
- reduce unit costs;
- increasing self-financing capacity;
- development of unique profitable products;
- increasing current capacities;
- reduce the delivery time of production;
- improving quality;
- reducing inventory levels;
- increases the synchronization level between processes;
- increasing customer loyalty;
- ensuring people’s respect and happiness.
From an individual perspective, the Basics of Productivity training program by Exegens® can increase and enhance your knowledge and skills to support productivity, can increase the level of adaptability to current and future professional performance requirements, and can increase the opportunities for career development.
Exegens® Innovations in Management:
EXEGENS® developed an implementing system for continuous cost improvement policy (Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment, MCPD). The main innovations in management are:
- Manufacturing Cost Policy Deployment (MCPD);
- Productivity Business Model (PBM);
- Management Branding (MB);
- Daily Cost Management (DCM);
- Annual Manufacturing Improvement Budgets (AMIB);
- Annual Manufacturing Cash Improvement Budget (AMCIB);
- Waste Elasticity of Losses (WEL).
These innovations in management have been published by Dr. Alin Posteucă in the books: